AutoForrest Green has a proud history of supporting the auto industry.
Forrest Green's founder and President, Murray Rowe Jr.'s first job was selling cars at Wilson-Niblett Motors in Richmond Hill Ontario. He later moved into leasing.
While adjudicating leases Murray ordered credit reports on individuals and businesses. This led to an introduction to Creditel / Equifax and a subsequent offer of employment in the data industry.
After Forrest Green was founded, the company returned to its' roots and supported dealers, leasing companies and the Used Car Dealer Association (UCDA) by selling credit reports.
Today, Forrest Green has branched out into other solutions including:
- Secure web cloud hosting with Microsoft;
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) solutions to identify fraud and organized crime with Microsoft and SAS;
- Secure communications and anti-malware solutions with BlackBerry;
- Consumer credit solutions with TransUnion; and
- Business credit solutions with D&B.
For more information, please visit: